Phone 0117 924 8662, Monday-Friday 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm

Phone 0117 924 8662, Monday-Friday 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm

Employment issues in the UK

No matter where you live in the UK, we can offer you help in the following situations.

Discrimination at work – if you’re in SW England/Wales & are eligible for legal aid
Complex casework and employment tribunals

Your legal costs may be covered through Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI), a common add-on to home and car insurance plus other financial products. Click here to find out more, or contact

Settlement agreements

Settlement agreements are drawn up to terminate employment, and require the employee to receive independent legal advice.

We advise employees and liaise with employers. Our prices are very competitive, payable by the employer, and we see employees at short notice. Contact Will Stone (Solicitor) 0117 916 7725 or

Further support and information

Direct Gov 
For employment rights and general information about work

Equality and Human Rights Commission
For options about dealing with discrimination at work

For your rights at work

Equality Advisory and Support Service

Court Service 
For civil claims procedures

Employment Tribunals 
For guidance on making claims

Call 0117 9248662


Fax 0117 924 8020 Minicom 0117 924 5573

Or fill in the form below.

    * Indicates required field

    Any personal data submitted to the Law Centre through this contact form or by email or phone will be confidentially and securely stored for 18 months in accordance with our data retention policy. It will be held by the Law Centre as Data Controller and will only be used for the purposes of considering and where appropriate, responding to your enquiry (and any associated purposes). It will not be disclosed to any third parties and will be securely deleted after 18 months. You have a right to be told what data we hold about you (though you are likely to have provided us with that data) and to have it corrected if it is wrong and can read our full privacy policy here.

    Search for other advice

    If we can’t help you, try the search buttons below to find someone who can. For example, we’re unable to advise on criminal issues, actions against the police, civil litigation, personal injury, wills/probate.

    You might also like