Europe Direct Bristol Law Centre is part of a network of information centres in the UK & across the European Union (EU). We can help with questions on every aspect of the EU, including the Settlement Scheme; and will put you in touch with other specialists if appropriate, at no cost to you.
We can help with
- Information on residency and Settled Status (EUSS):
- European legislation and directives, and how the EU works – including:
- EU facts and figures (including resources for schools)
- How EU decisions affect the UK
- Funding opportunities
- Travelling, studying and working or retiring in EU countries
How to get help
You can come to Bristol Law Centre during opening hours to ask to speak to us, and to access free resources covering all aspects of the EU. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 924 8662
Please see our events page where we post upcoming events. We can also bulk order resources for schools and other groups, and we may also be able to attend your community event to provide a stall and/or talk.
Government info on EU Settlement Status scheme
EU official website
EC in the UK Twitter feed
EC in the UK Facebook page
EC in the UK Instagram feed
Europe Direct Bristol Law Centre twitter feed
Image copyright Bobby Hidy – view the licence here.