Europe Direct Bristol Law Centre is part of a network of information centres in the UK and across the European Union (EU). We can help with general questions on every aspect of the EU and will put you in touch with other specialists if appropriate, at no cost to you. We run regular events in Bristol too.
EDIC Brexit Booklet
EDIC Booklet Somali
EU Citizens in the UK and Settled Status – FAQs (August 2018)
We can help with:
- EU facts and figures (including resources for schools)
- How EU decisions affect the UK
- Travelling, studying and working or retiring in EU countries
- Information on residency and settled status in the UK
- Information on funding opportunities and signposting to other organisations who can help
- European legislation and directives
- How the EU works
How to get help
You can come to the Bristol Law Centre during opening hours to request to speak to us, and to access free resources including EU bookshop publications; brochures; and guides, covering all aspects of the EU. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 916 7722
Please see our events page for upcoming events. We can also bulk order resources for schools and other groups, at no additional cost. We may also be able to attend your community event to provide a stall and/or talk.
The Law Centre is also part of the Law Centres Network EU Citizens’ Rights Information Service which can deliver events across the UK
Government info on ‘settled status’
EU official website
EC in the UK Twitter feed
EC in the UK Facebook page
EC in the UK Instagram feed
Europe Direct Bristol Law Centre twitter feed
Image copyright Bobby Hidy – view the licence here.