Phone 0117 924 8662, Monday-Friday 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm


Phone 0117 924 8662, Monday-Friday 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm


Young people - Ask Us

Want help?

The Law Centre is open to all ages and we aim to be inclusive and accessible to everyone at first contact and once we advise and/or represent you. Please contact us using the form, by email or by phone 

Want to know more about working with young people? 

Ask Us is a partnership between Bristol Law Centre, 1625ip and Bristol Citizens Advice, helping young people access local services, understand their rights and work towards independence and improve services for young people. As part of the project, we have developed two toolkits:

Support workers – Good practice in giving effective information
Advice workers – Good practice in advice work with young people

The contents of these toolkits have been developed through our experience of helping young people navigate the complex worlds of advice, information and support, by listening to feedback from the young people, support workers, advice workers.

Link to toolkits


Other sources of advice and information:


National Debt line, Freephone 0808 808 4000


Bristol Homeless Connect:

Caring in Bristol

Shelter Housing Advice – 0344 515 1430; Bristol New Bond House, Bond St, BS2 9AG    


Bristol Law Centre Immigration and for our other services please click here

Citizens Advice (locally):

Citizens Advice (national):

Contact us

Call 0117 924 8662 (10-12 or 2-4 Mon-Fri); or freephone 0330 024 0389


Post 2 Hide Market, West St, Bristol BS2 0PH

    Any personal data submitted to the Law Centre through this contact form or by email or phone will be confidentially and securely stored for 18 months in accordance with our data retention policy. It will be held by the Law Centre as Data Controller and will only be used for the purposes of considering and where appropriate, responding to your enquiry (and any associated purposes). It will not be disclosed to any third parties and will be securely deleted after 18 months. You have a right to be told what data we hold about you (though you are likely to have provided us with that data) and to have it corrected if it is wrong and can read our full privacy policy here.

    Search for other advice

    If we can’t help you, try the search buttons below to find someone who can. For example, we’re unable to advise on criminal issues, actions against the police, civil litigation, personal injury, wills/probate.

    You might also like

    Welfare Benefits

    Legal advice &representation for Welfare Benefit appeals: first tier and upper tribunals



    Legal advice if you feel you have suffered discrimination, whether at work or in any area of your life.



    Legal advice if your home is at risk, you are homeless, or your home is in poor condition & affecting your health