Phone 0117 924 8662, Monday-Friday, 9:30am-4:30pm

Phone 0117 924 8662, Monday-Friday, 9:30am-4:30pm

Asylum and Immigration Advice for Children and Adults

We work with people who’ve left their home in search of a better, safer life – and who need advice and support to solve difficult asylum and human rights issues. We also work to resolve the immigration problems of the most vulnerable in Bristol including those who are rough sleeping and in poor health.


Most of our work is free of charge, funded by legal aid, and comes from referrals by partner agencies.

Please note that due to funding restrictions we are unable to provide advice to clients who contact us directly.


Contact us

Further support and information

Covid-19 information in other languages

Bristol community advice centres’ support with EUSS applications, and click here for the Government’s Guide to the EU Settlement Scheme

UK Home Office information about UK immigration policy and official application forms.

Bristol support: Bristol Refugee Rights & City of Sanctuary

Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants telephone advice and campaigning.

Direct Gov about Legal Aid.

Social media surveillance information – guide for organisations


Search for other advice

If we can’t help you, try the search buttons below to find someone who can. For example, we’re unable to advise on criminal issues, actions against the police, civil litigation, personal injury, wills/probate.

You might also like


Legal advice if your home is at risk, you are homeless, or your home is in poor condition & affecting your health


Disabled Benefits – Appeals

Legal advice & representation for Disabled Benefits (PIP and WCA) appeals: first tier tribunals


Mental Health & Court of Protection

Independent, confidential advice and representation to people at Mental Health Tribunals and Court of Protection (welfare)