We can offer FREE legal advice where your home may be at risk, you are homeless, or your home is in poor condition (disrepair) affecting your or your family’s health. This includes issues arising due to Covid-19.
We provide specialist advice & representation for a wide range of problems including complex possession cases, homelessness appeals and judicial review. Types of issues we help with:
- Repossession of your home where there are alleged rent arrears or other breaches of tenancy, including anti-social behaviour
- Injunctions for anti-social behaviour, and applications for breaches of anti-social behaviour injunctions
- All housing issues arising from Covid-19
- Notices of Eviction
- Warrants of Eviction
- Unlawful eviction
- Mortgage possession proceedings
- Disrepair affecting your health
- Advice about your succession rights
We cannot assist with boundary disputes or advise landlords.
If you are at risk of losing your home please contact us as soon as possible. It is important to seek advice as soon as you receive notice of possession or notice to quit from your landlord. We may be able to help even if you have been given a date for eviction.
If you have applied as homeless to your local authority and not got the decision you want, we may be able to help you with a challenge to the County or High Court.
Please call 0117 924 8662 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) for a phone appointment.
Tenancy Information Project
This project is on hold during the pandemic. But call us if you have a question as a tenant – especially if related to current situation with Covid-19.
Information on housing rights during Covid-19 – including a film to watch
Wide range of guides on housing and homelessness issues
Image copyright Adrian Scottow – view the licence here.